About E-Z ROTATIONAL MOLDERS, INC.
E-Z ROTATIONAL MOLDERS, INC.
Rotational molding is a method of producing hollow plastic parts, especially parts with complex shapes and multiple components. Products that can be rotationally molded are almost unlimited. Some examples of applications include:
- Toys/playground equipment
- Agricultural and industrial tanks
- Automotive parts
- Recreation and sporting goods
- Medical equipment
- Refuse containers
E-Z Rotational Molder utilizes these and other materials:
- HDPE - High Density Polyethylene
- LDPE - Low Density Polyethylene
- LLDPE - Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- PP - Polypropylene
- PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Cross-linked PE
- and other materials
E-Z Rotational Molder also provides these valuable services:
- In-house mold repair
- Fixture building and repair
- Leak and pressure testing
- Assistance with part design
- Prototype runs
Would you like to complete or correct the information on this page? Click here!
|(02880) Play Field Equipment and Structure|
(11 68 13) Playground Equipment
(41 35 00) Dies and Molds
(41 35 13) Dies
(41 35 33) Molds
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: rotational molding, e-z bumper, rotational moulding, rotational molded, rotational molds, plastic molding, plastic molder, roto molding, roto moulding.