Allegro Cement Coating by El Rey Stucco Co., Inc.
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Aug 08, 2009|
Allegro Cement Coating
- Can be applied over any stucco texture, including unusual cement or dense surfaces like the smooth Santa Barbara Mission Finish.
- Simple to repair and color match. Provides excellent hiding coverage to rough stucco surfaces.
- Longer lasting than paint, Allegro doesn't peel cause chalkiness, or discolor due to rain.
Don’t Paint Stucco - Use Allegro Instead
Whether it’s putting the finishing touch on new construction or freshening up the appearance of an existing structure, Allegrois simply superior to paint. Developed by the nation’s leading stucco manufacturer, it combines the beauty and durability of a cementitious finish with the ultimate in product quality and convenience.
Maintain Stucco’s Natural Properties
Allegro is similar in chemical composition to stucco and forms interlocking bonds with the substrate as it cures. These bonds allow it to retain stucco’s breathable qualities that wick water away. Other coatings can be improperly applied and may restrict this attribute.
Start Sooner and Finish Faster
Applicators will appreciate the low volatile organic content and the familiar way Allegro handles. It’s also a more versatile performer than paint, which makes it more efficient to use from start to finish.
- Allegro can be applied over freshly finished walls instead of waiting 28 days for the lower pH needed for paint.
- Allegrocan be applied with a garden sprayer, airless paint sprayer, paint roller, or brush.
- Allegro adheres like cement, providing excellent grip but with superior non-sag properties.
- Allegrocures faster than paint dries, so asecond coat can be applied almost immediately after the first.
- Faster start-up and curing means scaffolding can be moved more quickly.
- Allegro cures well in humid conditions and can be exposed to rain sooner after application than paint.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(09963) Cementitious Coatings|
(09 97 26) Cementitious Coatings