3344 Peachtree, Atlanta, Georgia
Project Name: 3344 Peachtree
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Project Type: Mixed-use, High-rise
Architectural Railings & Grilles, Inc. was commissioned by Hardin Construction Company to provide railings for the residential section of this 635-feet-tall skyscraper, also known as Sovereign. 3344 Peachtree, the tallest building to be erected in Atlanta in more than 20 years is a Mecca for business, pleasure, and all things in between. With 82 luxury residences atop this tower, and seemingly endless retail and office space below, 3344 Peachtree is a true testament to the new standard of metropolitan life.
Architectural Railings & Grilles, Inc. provided high-end, radius, glass balcony railings for levels 28 through 50. A unique challenge of this particular project is that with the ascendance of the building, the dimensions of the balconies changed - growing larger with each storey. 3344 Peachtree is arguably one of the premier newly-constructed high-rise structures in not only the Southeast, but the world!
Architectural Railings & Grilles, Inc. is proud to have been a part of this project.
- 635 feet tall
- Design by Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart & Associates architects
- 28th level sky terrace provides residential amenities
- 5,000 square foot, staffed executive center
- Total office space of nearly 470,000 square feet
- Total retail space of 20,000 square feet
- Holds an exclusive contemporary art collection, including one sculpture by REMs Michael Stipe
- Luxury homes range in size from 1,700 square feet to 10,000 square feet, and start at $1M.
- Residents enjoy 30-mile views
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(05520) Handrails and Railing|
(05720) Ornamental Handrails and Railing
(05 73 00) Decorative Metal Railings
(05 73 13) Glazed Decorative Metal Railings